Personal data protection
On May 25, 2018, in all EU countries, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, hereinafter referred to as GDPR, began to apply, which regulates the processing of personal data by ANDRE ABRASIVE ARTICLES Sp z o.o. Sp.k.
ANDRE ABRASIVE ARTICLES informs about the method of processing personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of GDPR:
1. The Administrator of the personal data is ANDRE ABRASIVE ARTICLES Sp z o.o. Sp.k., based in Kolo ul. Przemysłowa 10, 62-600 Kolo.
2. The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted via e-mail email@example.com.
3. The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(a), (b), (c) and (f) RODO, i.e. it is necessary for the performance of contractual (commercial contracts, marketing activities) and statutory obligations incumbent on us as a controller.
4. ANDRE ABRASIVE ATICLES Sp z o.o. Sp.k.transfers personal data to entities with which it cooperates for the purpose of providing its own services, e.g. those performing postal, courier, legal, IT, debt collection, marketing services, as well as other external entities that demonstrate that they are entitled to obtain the data under the law. The scope of data we entrust may include: name, business address, e-mail, telephone.
5. Personal data shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
6. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
7. Personal data will be kept for a period of:
- in relation to the conclusion of a commercial contract and for the purpose of its execution - for the duration of the contract and 5 years after its completion,
- in relation to undertaking marketing and other activities prior to the conclusion of a commercial agreement - for the duration of these activities and 5 years after their completion,
- in terms of marketing the products offered - until the data subject objects or 5 years after the end of the cooperation,
- in terms of establishing and asserting one's own claims or defending against claims made - for a period of 5 years after the statute of limitations for potential claims arising from a contract or other title,
- in terms of fulfilling legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator - for the period in which legal regulations require the Administrator to keep records and fulfill obligations arising therefrom.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so will prevent the execution of the contract or marketing activities.
9. Individuals who have provided personal data are entitled to:
- the right to access the content of personal data collected by the Administrator,
- the right to rectification of data,
- the right to erasure of data,
- the right to restrict data processing,
- the right to object to data processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
10. The Administrator shall make reasonable efforts to provide all physical, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or use.
Please provide the above information to representatives and employees whose personal data we process in connection with our contacts and business cooperation